Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Initial Drivel

I really don't know why I'm doing this, but like all good webloggers, I have an abundance of opinion and just enough arrogance to think someone might care. I like to tell myself that posting a 'blog isn't a cry for attention but let's face it, a 'blog says, "Look at me!" with the same intensity as reality television or a Dr. Phil guest.

So yeah.

I'm getting dinner ready and I look at the back of the Spam can I just opened (don't ask) and I find this little nugget of sheer brilliance under a 'Spam Quesadilla' recipe:

Do not be fooled by the simplicity of this recipe. Yes, it is easy to make, but the flavor is complicated and exotic. Like something that fills your senses and pulls at your heartstrings and then flies away, wanting to be chased. And you will chase it, oh yes, you will.

The absurdity of that just blows my mind. Genius. Pure genius. I'm saving that can.

I'll put up something worth reading next time...I hope.

No comments: